Monday, February 1, 2010

First Bargolf of 2010

1/31/2010
Its also Chris's birthday today. Me and Nam are wearing tuxes that we had bought a couple night before, instead of golf attire. At D2's house, we start off with shots of Martell Noblige. We each take one, me, Nam, Chris and David, Nam's coworker. We all get into the the van and head to midtown around 11am. The 1st bar is closed, I get a little worried that today will turn out bad. Me and Nam start making calls and texting everyone is not with us to meet at El Patio, our second stop. D2 drops us off while he picks up Van and we get a table. We sit there and slowly everyone starts showing up, Carolina, Kerry, Beatriz and her friend. Then Pretty and her friend Tina, who happens to be Christina doppelganger. And finally Johnny, Harry, and Charlie, who I thought couldn't make it. Things got off to a shaky start but it seems to be getting rowdy. We get pretty loud in the restaurant, we stay a little bit longer here since Tipsy Clover is also closed. Afterward we head over to Pub Fiction, more people show up over here, Philip, Salil, Carlo. Then its on to Woodrows, Christian's Tailgate and then Front Porch. We skip Cyclone Anayas because we are all so drunk at this point. David picks us up and we go home. David takes me home since he picked me up, but before that happens we (D2 and Van) go to FuFu to eat hotpot. I can barely stay awake and sober like. After awhile I give up and go to the van and sleep.

Notable Moments: Lisa and Vincent are the only ones wearing golf attire. Tina wins the tourney. Beau and Denis show up at Christian's Tailgate. I hit a 71 one the punching game. I invite the waitress at Pub Fiction to our next Bargolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment